Projects are expected to contribute to the following outcomes in relation to acceleration services in support of the institutional transformation of higher education institutions (HEI):
- A methodology towards acceleration services that can help HEI or alliances/networks of HEIs in pursuing institutional transformations, including a monitoring mechanism to assess quality of the delivered services.
- A coaching service with best practice examples and guidance for individual HEIs as well as networks of HEIs, aligned with the common transformation agenda, facilitating access to finance from various sources.
- Tested acceleration services with user groups (HEI umbrella organisations, individual HEIs, or networks of HEIs, including partners from surrounding ecosystems), supporting HEI or networks of HEIs in developing a strategy to pursue institutional transformations in the field of R&I.
- An investment strategy mechanism, implemented with the user group, facilitating access to funding from national, regional, or EU resources to deliver on the Higher Education Transformation Agenda.
- Progress of the user groups of the acceleration services regarding the implementation of the chosen areas of the transformation agenda, measured through a monitoring mechanism.
- Policy feedback to the European Commission and Member States on the acceleration services, and widespread dissemination of the pilot results to other target groups