Project results are expected to contribute to the following outcomes:
For supported ERA Fellows:
- Increased set of research and transferable skills and competences, leading to improved employability and career prospects of fellows within academia and beyond;
- New mind-sets and approaches to R&I work forged through interdisciplinary, inter-sectoral and international experience;
- Enhanced networking and communication capacities with scientific peers, as well as with the general public, that will increase and broaden the research and innovation impact;
For participating organisations in the Widening Countries:
- Increased alignment of working conditions for researchers in accordance with the principles set out in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers;
- Enhanced quality and sustainability of research training and supervision;
- Increased global attractiveness, visibility and reputation of the participating organisation(s);
- Stronger R&I capacity and output among participating organisations; better transfer of knowledge;
- Regular feedback of research results into teaching and education at participating organisations.
For Widening countries:
- Increased attractiveness for researchers to entities in widening countries, by providing competitive grants and spreading attractive working and employment practices;
- More postdoctoral researchers attracted to widening countries.