Projects should contribute to at least two of the following expected outcomes:
- New knowledge on the needs and developments of the European filmmaking industry, including its various sub-sectors of pre-production, production, post-production and distribution.
- Provide innovative policy scenarios and tools, including digital ones, for the economic recovery of the sub-sectors affected by the economic recession and the COVID-19 crisis, as well as ways to prevent unemployment in the sector.
- Increase further the competitiveness of the European filmmaking industry in the international arena.
- Provide evidence of the users/viewers preferences on filmmaking, as well as limitations to identifying their preferences, in order to widen and diversify audiences.
- Identify a methodology to better understand the users/viewers preferences on filmmaking.
- Promote European cultural activity and cultural diversity.