Projects should contribute to all of the following expected outcomes:
- Identify suitable theoretical and application-oriented concepts that foster inclusion in the labour market.
- Develop innovative policy approaches to promote inclusion, inclusiveness and quality employment of the considered groups.
- Help develop evidence-based policy responses to fight discrimination and promote inclusion and upward convergence in employment.
- Develop practices that facilitate reduction of employment gaps between vulnerable and mainstream groups, such as persons with disabilities and those without, women and men, migrants and non-migrants, people of different ethnic or racial backgrounds, etc.
- Identify and compare the usefulness of different options for policies and measures.
- Identify relevant actors to achieve effective results (institutions at different scales, civil society organizations, etc.) and explore their roles and interaction.