Projects should contribute to all of the following expected outcomes:
- Analyse the different factors that form and change people’s perceptions, such as beliefs, values, traditions, economy, history, culture, age and gender, among others.
- Understand in which way these factors influence and change people's perceptions, their relationship to Europe's historical and cultural past, and how they can contribute to the creation of a more inclusive vision of cultures and values, both European and global.
- Apprehend the way perceptions shape European societies’ understanding of and responses to the European project.
- Analyse the ways in which perceptions influence society’s response and preparedness during times of crisis, such as the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on post-crisis European cohesion.
- Provide recommendations to bring EU policy making closer to people, with an emphasis on young people’s values and behaviour when perceiving pressing social, economic and environmental challenges.